About Me

My photo
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
I have just completed the Computer Visualisation and Animation course at Bournemouth University. Follow this blog for my latest work and random findings :)

Wednesday 6 April 2011

First Cut!

Here is the first cut of the animation. It's obviously very crude and unfinished but you get a general idea of what happens, when, how and for how long. I think it's going to work ok. There seems to be a build up, the text is working (although it's not necessarily all there or timed correctly) and I think there's enough camera movement for it not to get boring. Its longer than I anticipated although I don't think this will be too much of a problem as there's a lot of repetition in shots as well as the pauses that eats up the time.

The first shots animation is complete along with the first half of the second.

Onwards and upwards!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man I like it, I just feel some of the poses could be exaggerated a bit more, but it all seems solid so far.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete