About Me

My photo
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
I have just completed the Computer Visualisation and Animation course at Bournemouth University. Follow this blog for my latest work and random findings :)

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Numberrrrrrrrr 8

Pretty happy with this one so far. Not sure about the landing into the breathing need to see how that looks in spline maybe. The throwing down has the right feel though and I like the speed of sneaking to the tent and getting the white spirit. Feels cheeky and snappy like I wanted.

Biggest worry at the moment is that this will be boring to watch. That's the challenge of having static cameras and just means my animation needs to be interesting. Hopefully it will be!

Comments etc please...

Shot 8 -

1 comment:

  1. Caaan you possibly post these in non-Quicktime format at some point so I can see? :)

    ReplyDelete